Franchise & Partner Program
The concept of LA COCINA cooking schools is a concept of the very highest quality: crisp, catch and market fresh ingredients are our key to the satisfaction of our guests. In over 30 varied cooking courses from country, theme and experience cuisine, we accompany our cooking students to their very own individual assignment at the stove.
With the LA COCINA cooking events, our cooking schools have a wide range of offers for celebrations in closed company. Whether birthdays, weddings, company celebrations, Christmas parties, customer invitations, PR events or conferences – in the LA COCINA cooking schools we realize cooking events of any kind for up to 80 people.
LA COCINA Franchise is the opportunity to use the LA COCINA concept as an independent cooking school operator. Our operator partners benefit greatly from the many years of experience of the existing LA COCINA cooking schools in Hanover and Hamburg. The strength of this cooperation has a positive impact on all business areas.
LA COCINA franchise is a franchise system designed for permanent cooperation, which differs in many essential points from prominent franchise concepts in favor of the franchisee.
Here are your advantages at a glance:
- Detailed planned, successful and proven cooking school concept
- Uniform appearance through central marketing (CI, CD)
- central web presence with course and booking system
- Support and advice in the search for suitable real estateLocation analysis
- intensive training of the operator and the employees
- conceptual support for sales activities
- Cooperation with renowned partners
- LA COCINA as a reliable and experienced franchise partner
- committed cook with at least 5 years of professional experience as a sous-chef or chef
- Leadership, entrepreneurial thinking and decision-making skills
- Social skills and communicative nature – must be able to entertain and inspire guests
- creative handling of dishes and compositions
- Willingness to permanently further develop the LA COCINA offer
- Knowledge in the field of business administration
- Willingness to commit to cooperation – close cooperation among partners.
- Cooking school experience desirable
- Required equity capital: approx. 25,000 to approx. 50,000 euros
- one-time franchise fee: 5,000 Euro plus VAT
- perpetual license fee: 6 % plus VAT from total net sales
- current advertising costs: 2 % plus VAT from total net sales
- Investment sum per location: approx. 50,000 to approx. 150,000 euros
Note: For interior design, technical equipment and furnishings, the partners of LA COCINA cooking schools offer high discounts and excellent conditions.
The optimal location
- City center location with medium to good pedestrian frequency and very good visibility for traffic
- 2a/b-location in attractive mid-sized or large city
- Preferably corner or main street location / preferably well-known street
- Good infrastructure
- Parking facilities in the immediate vicinity
- Possibility of delivery by 7.5t truck
- desirable: popular area with stores, etc.
The perfect object
- Total area: at least 200 m2 with 50 m2 secondary area
- Guest room and WC at ground level/wheelchair accessible if possible
- At least 10 meters front width with large/floor deep windows
- good access possibilities
- bright, high rooms
- above the cooking school, if possible, no private apartments
- Terrace preferably available or approvable
- Power connection
- Guest and staff WC according to local approval guidelines
- Shopping street in the near vicinity advantageous
- Office workplaces and residents in the immediate catchment area
- Only long-term leases with at least 5 years option
- Collateral can be provided by bank guarantee
- No excessive restrictions on opening hours, food or beverages
Your contact person:
Wolfgang Fuhrmann (Managing Director)
Tel.: 0049 (0) 511 279 158 35
Fax: 0049 (0) 511 279 158 25